Measuring is knowing
- folding rule / ruler and preferably also a caliper
- your glass wall
- common sense
2. to do:
- measure the glass thickness (usually 6mm, can also be 5, 8 or 10mm)
- measure the length of the glass (available in 100cm or 200cm)
- determine whether the strip is horizontal or vertical
- view the shape of the glass (straight, quarter round or angled) see drawings below **
angled (3- or 4- part pentagon), but yet straight profiles:
For the above 2 cabins you can choose right in the filter menu!
angled (2-part pentagon):
This cabin consists of 2 complete doors, whose glass is angled (kinked). For this wall we have all vertical shower rubbers and one horizontal leak profile.